2.21.2012

Tin loves Heart Origami - A Review of the Easiest Heart Origami

Valentine's Day just happened last week and which I'm very busy browsing the net, looking for any valentine idea. While browsing, I have seen different hearts made of paper and I'm so fascinated with these hearts that I tried doing lots of them from which I have chosen the best and the easiest to do. Let me feature of which I think the best five hearts.

heart origami
This is called pendant heart. It is thick because as if two hearts were bonded together. Also, no paste is needed to bind the edges. For the folding instructions, click here. I think, this is one of the best heart you can try because it looks good, easy to do and can work as 'pendant' if you'll hang it on a string.

heart origami
This is heart with wings but I call it angel heart. It is so cool. You think that I have added another paper for the wings? Noooo. It is made from a single paper. How to fold? Click here! This is a little complicated but still manageable to do. You gotta try this.

heart origami
This is the simplest and of course the easiest origami heart I have tried. For the instructions of how to fold it, click here. You can see on this picture that this is really my first time doing this heart because of many visible wrong folds I have made. If you have to made lots of hearts, I suggest that you choose this heart because there is no complicated step in doing this.

heart origami
This is an awesome heart. No added paper. What I mean is, for a single paper you will have an instant heart with designs. This is called a-length-line heart. For the folding instructions, click here. This is also easy to do. The only complicated part is if you cut the paper, you have to make sure that you cut it straightly since the line of the heart will be visible.

heart origami
Overall, I found origami heart a fun thing to do. I posted all my paper hearts on the wall. For my most favorite heart, see pictures below.

heart origami

heart origami

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I think I will make heart origami too! I like the orange one with the little hearts <3

    ReplyDelete