2.15.2012

Tin loves doodling for her bestfriend

I love doodles. I also love to doodle. It is something that my hands voluntarily doing way back in school days or even today, when in a meeting. Lols.

For the others who didn't know what is doodles, well, according to the free dictionary website - 1. to scribble aimlessly, especially when preoccupied, 2. to kill time, 3. to draw (figures) while preoccupied and 5. a figure, design, or scribble drawn or written absent-mindedly.   

See? That's all the reasons why I love doodling. I doodle when waiting for my boyfriend. I doodle when I get bored in a meeting. I doodle when there is nothing to do. I doodle because it is one of the cutest thing to do.

And because I am proud of my own doodles, I have posted it  in Facebook. My best friend have seen it and requested a doodle of her own version. Let me share to you how I made it using with a little help of some photo editors.

doodles
Step 1. Is to draw in a white paper. Picture it with a digital camera.
doodles
Step 2. Then color it using photo editor. I used Photoscape . It is easier to use than Photoshop. I copy a part of my best friend's clothes and clone it using the said software.


doodles
Step 3. Edit points of the drawing so the paper or the background will be omitted. Only the drawing will be visible. In this step, I used GIMP. After editing the points and cropping it, save it in .PNG format.

doodles
Step 4. The last step is to position the drawing in the picture you have chosen. as you can see, I draw the doodle as if it is sitting because my real plan is to put it in this picture, sitting beside my best friend. After positioning, enhance it by adjusting the color and sharpening the picture.


My best friend told me that she appreciated it so much because its cute and they have the same clothes. Wow! I love it. ♥

6 comments: