2.12.2012

Tin explains why she Loves Pen and Paper

This would be my second blog, FYI. The reason for having a second blog is to put a sister-blog of Quotes and Letters. I've got lots of limitations in Quotes and Letters since the title suggests of me posting quotes and different kinds of letters. How about my doodles? How about my scrapbooks? How about some nice random things? And so I decided to put up another blog. And here it is, Tin Loves Pen and Paper (and everything nice!). AWESOME!

Seriously, I'm not a good writer. But I love to write. I'm not even good in painting or drawing or sketching things. But I love to draw or should I say I love to doodled. Way back in my school days, when I get bored, my hand is busy writing something. You could see a lot of random stuff in my notebooks, books or any paper inside my bag. Whenever I see a pen, my hand can't help but to write anything. I have this addiction in pen and paper that someday I am dreaming of having my own Paper/Bookstore/Scrapbook store and name it Tin Loves Pen and Paper (and everything nice!)

Today, I claim that I would have that store. It will happen, I know in God's will. And when that happen, I'll look back on this post and re-post it again.

For this first post, I'd like you to see me my secret agents. Hehe. Hope you'll love them.

pen
Meet Smiley, Nerdy and Naughty. They are my loveable pens.
pen
I bought this pen in a store near our town. It so cheap that I only bought this for only ten pesos each.
pen
The color of the ink is black with a 35mm ballpoint.
pen
This pen is really awesome. It makes me smile whenever I see them.
pen
Really adorable.
pen
They really take my stress away :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tin.

    Just reached this blog post by searching google “I love pen and paper”, I worked in IT and now I work in Financial field so I’m very organized when it comes to using computer, I use Microsoft OneNote as my note taking application and I just Love that software, it’s like everything I want as I can organize everything I have within that program. However, when it comes to use a physical pen and paper it simply feels magical, I don’t know why but it gives me a sense of relief, sounds crazy but that who I’m.
    Like you, I can’t draw (well I can but I’m not an artist) and I just draw doodles, lines, whatever comes to my mind and that is it.
    I hope someday the technology enables me to merge between a physical pen and paper and OneNote capabilities then I can die in peace 
    I searched google looking for an explanation but can’t seem to find much.
    Good luck with having your own pen and paper store.

    Alans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alans. There is a big difference between writing on a paper and just typing on a keyboard while looking on a monitor. First, you can easily memorize things if you write it on a paper. Just like you can never be good in Math without calculating or formulating using a pen and paper. You can easily erase, put arrows and connect things, do flowcharts with pen and paper. Second, the scent of paper is awesome :) It feels relax writing on it instead of stressing yourself looking on a monitor. (or even in an ipad). Third, it feels amazing seeing your own handwriting, which for me.. it reflects my own being. It feels like I put my own signature on my works. :)

    There still more reasons,just what you said.. its magical. ♥

    How I love to see that technology you're talking about. This will make us really paperless. (But I recommend that you still do it on a 'physical paper'. Its just have the capability to erase so we can recycle) Hehe.

    Hope I can do the testing when you're done to your invention. :)God bless Alans. :)))

    ReplyDelete